TotaRim Consultancy Limited
Who is Ben?
Who Am I?
At 27, I am a born and bred Aucklander who has lived in the city for most of his life.
Married to Rebekka, we recently bought our first house in Papakura and are busy going through the renovations process to turn our house into our home.
A University of Auckland Alumni and Managing Director of TotaRim Consultancy Limited (in the field of Urban/Transport/Governance Issues (this including the Unitary Plan)), I am passionate about Auckland thus actively involved across various fronts in doing my bit to make Auckland a better place.
I pride myself on being an active listener and holding (meaningful) dialogue with others in order to find solutions (or when people just want someone to listen to them).
I am the administrator to "Ben Ross : Auckland", my personal blog in commenting "From an Independent Average Ratepayers' View"
- The picture I used in my recent post is from @pv_reynolds All credits belong to him with that photo 7 hours ago
- THAT 10 METRE – 3 STOREY HOUSE Okay and the issue was? voakl.net/2013/05/19/tha… fb.me/20NGuoJlv 7 hours ago
- That 10 Metre - 3 Storey House wp.me/p266na-1b4 7 hours ago
- @AkTransportBlog thank you Patrick. Getting a tad lonely and frustrating having to debunk the Herald day in day out 7 hours ago
- I have a picture of that 10 metre - 3 Storey House that could be applied in a Mixed Housing Zone - as a... fb.me/2o5xXvpWa 8 hours ago
BR:AKL TagsAuckland Auckland Council Auckland Plan AucklandPort Auckland Transport Australia Ben Ross Britomart Britomart Transport Centre Cameron Brewer City Rail Link Council-controlled organisation CRL environment Facebook Government HOP card Integrated ticketing KiwiRail Len Brown Local Government Manukau Manukau City MaritimeUnion Mayor New Zealand new zealand herald New Zealand Transport Agency nz herald Papakura politics Port of Auckland Public Transport Pukekohe Rail Rail transport Rates (tax) South Auckland Tauranga transportation Unitary Plan Urban planning VOAKL Whale Oil Wynyard Quarter