Auckland Council | Ports of Auckland – business | Stuff.co.nz. An interesting piece from Stuff in relation to Ports of Auckland and Auckland Council. I have commented extensively on the POAL issue especially around dividends, Returns On Investment and political interference in the port. All that can be seen in the Port of Auckland Index … Read more
TotaRim Consultancy Limited
Who is Ben?
Who Am I?
At 27, I am a born and bred Aucklander who has lived in the city for most of his life.
Married to Rebekka, we recently bought our first house in Papakura and are busy going through the renovations process to turn our house into our home.
A University of Auckland Alumni and Managing Director of TotaRim Consultancy Limited (in the field of Urban/Transport/Governance Issues (this including the Unitary Plan)), I am passionate about Auckland thus actively involved across various fronts in doing my bit to make Auckland a better place.
I pride myself on being an active listener and holding (meaningful) dialogue with others in order to find solutions (or when people just want someone to listen to them).
I am the administrator to "Ben Ross : Auckland", my personal blog in commenting "From an Independent Average Ratepayers' View"
- Manukau's potential leaving the rest of Auckland potentially DEAD: youtu.be/QSYHAfQFEdE via @youtube #shapeauckland 57 minutes ago
- Manukau’s Potential Leave other parts of Auckland for dead? voakl.net/2013/05/22/man… fb.me/1JbWRjQ8m 1 hour ago
- Manukau Like This wp.me/p266na-1bQ 1 hour ago
- RT @theage: Food: part doughnut, part croissant - and the next big thing ow.ly/lgPdV http://t.co/q0wWAaMiyP 1 hour ago
- Continuing writing submission on Unitary Plan. Currently on page 17 2 hours ago
BR:AKL TagsAuckland Auckland Council Auckland Plan AucklandPort Auckland Transport Australia Ben Ross Britomart Britomart Transport Centre Cameron Brewer Central Business District City Rail Link Council-controlled organisation CRL environment Facebook Government HOP card Integrated ticketing KiwiRail Len Brown Local Government Manukau Manukau City MaritimeUnion Mayor New Zealand new zealand herald New Zealand Transport Agency Papakura politics Port of Auckland Public Transport Pukekohe Rail Rates (tax) South Auckland Tauranga The New Zealand Herald transportation Unitary Plan Urban planning VOAKL Whale Oil Wynyard Quarter