TotaRim Consultancy Limited
Who is Ben?
Who Am I?
At 27, I am a born and bred Aucklander who has lived in the city for most of his life.
Married to Rebekka, we recently bought our first house in Papakura and are busy going through the renovations process to turn our house into our home.
A University of Auckland Alumni and Managing Director of TotaRim Consultancy Limited (in the field of Urban/Transport/Governance Issues (this including the Unitary Plan)), I am passionate about Auckland thus actively involved across various fronts in doing my bit to make Auckland a better place.
I pride myself on being an active listener and holding (meaningful) dialogue with others in order to find solutions (or when people just want someone to listen to them).
I am the administrator to "Ben Ross : Auckland", my personal blog in commenting "From an Independent Average Ratepayers' View"
- Well I have been deeply flattered just now. More on that shortly but it certainly made my day 7 minutes ago
- @AkanesiNgata now that becomes and issue - from a male's perspective. :P 9 minutes ago
- @AkanesiNgata but it has been like that in Western Society since Dot :P ;-) Women rule behind the throne #justsaying 21 minutes ago
- RT @SthAKLisChoice: Manukau as a second CBD? wp.me/p2D4lp-dI 22 minutes ago
- Seems the Council is not following international practice with high rise definitions. Hmmm :\ what floats their boat I suppose 33 minutes ago
BR:AKL TagsAuckland Auckland Council Auckland Plan AucklandPort Auckland Transport Australia Ben Ross Britomart Britomart Transport Centre Cameron Brewer Central Business District City Rail Link Council-controlled organisation CRL environment Facebook Government HOP card Integrated ticketing KiwiRail Len Brown Local Government Manukau Manukau City MaritimeUnion Mayor New Zealand new zealand herald New Zealand Transport Agency Papakura politics Port of Auckland Public Transport Pukekohe Rail Rates (tax) South Auckland Tauranga The New Zealand Herald transportation Unitary Plan Urban planning VOAKL Whale Oil Wynyard Quarter