Driving Goes Down, So Tax Goes Up? I was always taught when things got a little bit tough and demand had slid you either do one of two things: drop the price of your product to kick-start demand again, or invest in an alternative product to bring in an alternative source of revenue to … Read more
TotaRim Consultancy Limited
Who is Ben?
Who Am I?
At 27, I am a born and bred Aucklander who has lived in the city for most of his life.
Married to Rebekka, we recently bought our first house in Papakura and are busy going through the renovations process to turn our house into our home.
A University of Auckland Alumni and Managing Director of TotaRim Consultancy Limited (in the field of Urban/Transport/Governance Issues (this including the Unitary Plan)), I am passionate about Auckland thus actively involved across various fronts in doing my bit to make Auckland a better place.
I pride myself on being an active listener and holding (meaningful) dialogue with others in order to find solutions (or when people just want someone to listen to them).
I am the administrator to "Ben Ross : Auckland", my personal blog in commenting "From an Independent Average Ratepayers' View"
- @publicaddress @nzherald facepalm to CC That now has the potential to go and upset the Special Character Zone work for St heliers #idiots 17 minutes ago
- @publicaddress @nzherald so who supplied those "supplied" images 1 hour ago
- RT @publicaddress: Hmmm. Significant questions about *all* the “supplied” images in today’s @nzherald: shapeauckland.co.nz/unitary-plan-i… #UnitaryPlan 1 hour ago
- AND DEBUNKED This is getting beyond some sick joke... voakl.net/2013/05/22/and… fb.me/FkuIjfUA 1 hour ago
- And DEBUNKED wp.me/p266na-1bO 1 hour ago
BR:AKL TagsAuckland Auckland Council Auckland Plan AucklandPort Auckland Transport Australia Ben Ross Britomart Britomart Transport Centre Cameron Brewer City Rail Link Council-controlled organisation CRL environment Facebook Government HOP card Integrated ticketing KiwiRail Len Brown Local Government Manukau Manukau City MaritimeUnion Mayor New Zealand new zealand herald New Zealand Transport Agency nz herald Papakura politics Port of Auckland Public Transport Pukekohe Rail Rates (tax) South Auckland Tauranga The New Zealand Herald transportation Unitary Plan Urban planning VOAKL Whale Oil Wynyard Quarter