3D – Rendering Under-way Right I have begun the first 3D renderings (although I have imported the cruise ships ) on The Auckland Water-Frontier. Basically I have laid down the major roads, placed the Primary and Secondary Cruise Terminals, imported a few cruise ship models themselves to give relative-to-scale; and the basic out-line of The … Read more
TotaRim Consultancy Limited
Who is Ben?
Who Am I?
At 27, I am a born and bred Aucklander who has lived in the city for most of his life.
Married to Rebekka, we recently bought our first house in Papakura and are busy going through the renovations process to turn our house into our home.
A University of Auckland Alumni and Managing Director of TotaRim Consultancy Limited (in the field of Urban/Transport/Governance Issues (this including the Unitary Plan)), I am passionate about Auckland thus actively involved across various fronts in doing my bit to make Auckland a better place.
I pride myself on being an active listener and holding (meaningful) dialogue with others in order to find solutions (or when people just want someone to listen to them).
I am the administrator to "Ben Ross : Auckland", my personal blog in commenting "From an Independent Average Ratepayers' View"
- RT @LouisOutlook: @raycaryl @benross_akl @nzmorningreport Loved how Penny Hulse 'accidentally' called it the "Auckland eighteen forty group… 8 hours ago
- Moody Weather: wp.me/p266na-1bo via @BenRoss_AKL Pictures of the moody weather over Papakura today and boy she was moody 9 hours ago
- RT @theage: Planning Minister referred to anti-corruption watchdog over claims of secret fund-raising meetings with developers http://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- RT @watershitdown: Real estate agent found guilty of disgraceful misconduct and now eligible for realtor of the month award. 9 hours ago
- No I am not going to the 2040 meeting tonight on the Shore. Done all I can and time to focus on UP submission 10 hours ago
BR:AKL TagsAuckland Auckland Council Auckland Plan AucklandPort Auckland Transport Australia Ben Ross Britomart Britomart Transport Centre Cameron Brewer City Rail Link Council-controlled organisation CRL environment Facebook Government HOP card Integrated ticketing KiwiRail Len Brown Local Government Manukau Manukau City MaritimeUnion Mayor New Zealand new zealand herald New Zealand Transport Agency nz herald Papakura politics Port of Auckland Public Transport Pukekohe Rail Rail transport Rates (tax) South Auckland Tauranga transportation Unitary Plan Urban planning VOAKL Whale Oil Wynyard Quarter