Last parts of New Network to hit consultation
From Auckland Transport:
Consultation on Auckland’s central and east new bus network opens Thursday 1 October
Here’s a taste of what’s to come:
- A simpler, connected bus network.
- All day services (7am to 7pm, 7 days a week) at higher frequencies, with major improvements on the weekend.
- Double deckers on some routes and buses running more often in peak times.
- There will be new crosstown services – a connective grid of north to south and east to west bus routes.
- For some suburbs, people will need to connect to the train network via feeder buses.
Come talk to us at a public information event happening near you. For more information on where the events are being held visit our website. For central suburb events click here. For east Auckland events click here.